Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's never too early for Halloween fun :)

Ghosts are fun. Pranks are fun. Pranks involving Ghosts, on unsuspecting people (adults that ideally should know better) are the most fun EVER! Halloween is about 6 months away, but it's never too soon to start scaring the shit stuffing outa people ... and then posting it online for the WORLD to appreciate.

Thanks to OC for sharing this one!


I liked it so much, it made me also want to throw in one of my personal faves that you may or may not remember from a while back. (it starts about 30 seconds in) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You're right - never to early for Halloween! I've started brainstorming for my costume, hope to come up with something good soon!

    Thanks for checking out my blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking about mine as well!
    although it's really just me still trying to figure out a way to make a costume that i've been wanting to do for YEARS, possible ...
    might have to come up with a plan B :)

    ReplyDelete